08 noviembre, 2015

Although/though/even though In spite of/despite

1. 
 2. Although I had never seen her before,
 3. although it was quite cold.
 4. although we don’t like them very much.
 5. Although I didn’t speak the language,
 6. Although the heating was on
7.      although we’ve known each other for a long time
8.      although I’d met her twice before.

2.      2 a.  In spite of  b.although  3 a. Because b. Althoug  4 a. Because of  b. In spite of  5 a. Although  b. Because of.  6 a he didn’t study  b. He studied  7 a. I was hungry  b. Being hungry.

3.      2. In spite of having very little money, they are happy
            3.  Although my foot was injured, I managed...
      4. In spite of the silly story, I enjoyed the film.
      5. Despite the fact that we live in the same street, we hardly ever see each other.
      6. Even though I had an umbrella, I got very wet in the rain.

4.      2. It’s quite warm, a bit windy though.
3. I ate it though.
4. I don’t like her husband though.




No hay comentarios: